Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaBloProMo #4 The saga continues




By KatherineNobles on November 04, 2014

Today was the first time I actually cross-posted on the BlogHer site. It's funny. I have an advanced degree in computing technology, but learning the technical side of new programs in becoming increasingly difficult in recent years. So, one more thing learned.

I'm still exhausted after yesterday's very vigorous water aerobics class. Changing the music to a more driving beat made the class more fun, but also more exhausting. I feel like I did the first couple of weeks after I started! But, I suppose it was time to make it a little more challenging as well.

I've committed to starting a new blog for myself, as well as the little blog I've had for a couple of years, in order to challenge my brain like I'm trying to do with my body. I love to bake, and I'm going to try to present a new bread every week for a year. Just one. I'll be learning how to do the photographs, and how to present them properly. I'm also going to analyze the recipes for possible changes to enhance flavor, presentation and health. I've won ribbons at state and county fairs with my breads, so this is right up my alley.

I'm going to move to a more advanced blogging platform to do this, and to having my own domain. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment